My Art

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

All day

ALLL Freaking day long, all I can think about is starting on my projects! I was even doodling some at work on a notepad, just to see if I could come up with anything interesting...

I think I'm going to go blitz crazy and clean the house tonight... THAT way, I've got all weekend (my days off starting tomorrow night at 4:30) to do art! :)

I can't believe how excited I am. ALSO I'm going to get pictures up of those paintings that I did... just incase anyone is interested.. or even just to showcase some of my stuff. I'll have to grab my sketch book too and see if there's anything in there worth putting up.


Not entirely sure how to spread the word about my blog.. haven't had any people stop by and leave comments yet...
But I"m sure once I get some pictures up and start being a bit more artsy... then I'll get going.

:)

No comments: